Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Protein Shake Recipe: Fall Flavors

Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love the crisp autumn air and the beautiful colors that paint the world around us.  Nothing says fall more to me than apples and pumpkins, so I thought I would share two of my new fall recipe favorites.  Apple Pie Shakeology and Pumpkin Pie Shakeology!  These two awesome shake recipes are a delicious way to start the day or to have as a sweet indulgence.  I hope you love them as much as I do...

APPLE PIE SHAKE
8 oz water
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/2 tsp cinnamon 
1 cup of ice
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology 

 

PUMPKIN PIE 
4 oz Almond Milk
4 oz water
1/2 cup pumpkin purée 
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 cup ice
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology 

**blend both recipes for one minute until smooth**





No comments:

Post a Comment