Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Beauty that Counts!

Every year one of my favorite companies, Mary Kay Cosemetics, does a fantastic fundraiser to support the fight against domestic abuse and cancers that affect women.  This program is called Beauty that Counts and when a customers orders one of these amazing lip glosses she will be joining that fight.   This summer they are offering 2 gorgeous lipgloss colors that look beautiful on all skin tones.  I love them both! The Mary Kay Foundation is truly a blessing and the work that they do is changing lives.  Please consider helping me raise money for this great cause!  I believe we can make a difference and I am hoping together we can purchase 100 of these awesome glosses.  If your are interested in helping out please go to Beauty that Counts or contact your Mary Kay beauty consultant to order yours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment