Monday, June 23, 2014

21 Day Fix Cucumber Salad


This is one of my favorite snacks to have on the 21 Day Fix.  It is super filling and the Veggetti pasta tool makes it not only look pretty but easy too!


Super Easy Cucumber Salad

1/2 seedless English cucumber (green)
2 tablespoons of your favorite dressing (orange)

Slice or shredded your cucumber in a bowl and toss with your favorite dressing.  I have included my favorite recipe for ranch dressing.

Easy Fix Ranch

1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried chives
1/4 dried dill
1/4 onion powder
1/4 garlic powder
1/8 sea salt
Pepper to taste

Mix together in bowl, add some water if you want to thin out consistency.  Cover and let sit in refrigerator for 1 hour.

3 comments:

  1. Do you love the veggetti? I have the huge spiralizer type thing and I hate it. Is there anything you don't like about it? I have seen it at Walmart and was tempted, but leery because of the one I have. I found you on Pinterest and I can't wait to try your pulled pork recipe! We love that stuff, but I hate feeding my family that big bottle of sugary BBQ sauce, it totally kills what would have been a healthy meal. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW I'm starting the 21 day fix next week for the first time and I'm so excited. My package should be here today.

      Delete
  2. You will love it!! It is the best program out there. Let me know if you need any tips. I have new recipes to post so stay tuned! About the veggetti, it is wonderful. I really enjoy using it for "noodles" and salads. Well worth it, in my opinion...:)

    ReplyDelete