Friday, June 13, 2014

Sipping Myself Thin


Studies have shown that people who start the day with a protein-rich breakfast consume 200 fewer calories per day. Part of this reason is because the amino acids help dull hunger, leaving you feeling fuller for longer! Shakeology has a whopping 15 grams of protein so drink Shakeology in the AM if you're looking to lose weight!  I have been drinking Shakeology for almost 10 months and not only do I feel healthier but I have lost almost 25 pounds.  It really has been life changing for me.  I am a carb junkie and those cravings have completely subsided since drink Shakeology.  I can still eat the things I love, I just eat them better!  Here is one of my favorite recipes for Chocolate...

PEANUTBUTTER MONKEY

4 oz Almond Milk
8 oz Water
1 tbs Peanut Butter or BB2 Powder
1/2  Frozen Banana
Ice
1 Scoop of Chocolate Shakeology 

**Blend until smooth**

No comments:

Post a Comment