Sunday, July 20, 2014

Clean Eating Bootcamp!

Have you been thinking about trying to find healthier eating options for you or your family? For many of us this seems like an impossible task.  We all have busy schedules, families and lifestyles that keep us on the go.  Convenience foods become a easy go to and the drive through or freezer section of the local grocery store have become a weekly staple in our diets.  As a busy, working mom of 3 I know all to well about the junk food rut.  But after changing how we eat and planning ahead I am happy to see my kids making better food choices and my husband and I have lost over 50 pounds combined.  I am so excited to share a jump start clean eating boot camp with all of you.  I will give you all the great tasting, clean recipes and a grocery list.  You just need to commit that you can do anything for  10 days.  I promise you will feel better and be ready to continue on with a new healthy
outlook on food!  Just leave me a comment if you would like more information on joining the
challenge group or if you have questions.  I would love to have you join us!

Make a healthy choice today!
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment